pH-201 pH Probe with BNC Connector.
The pH sensor is made of a PH glass electrode and a reference electrode combined composite electrode, it is widely used in various fields to detect the PH. The electrode is a precision sensor, after thorough testing. Therefore, if you carefully follow these instructions before operation and maintenance of products manufactured. As a result, you will be able to obtain the best test results and extend the life of the electrode.
Maintenance and precautions:
1. Test before removing the electrode from the protective sleeve (kit solution is 3MKCL if there are crystals oozing out it is normal and does not affect the use of electrodes)
2. Observe whether the entire sensitive bulb is filled with liquid inside, if there is a bubble, gently shake the electrode downward to remove air bubbles inside the sensitive bulb, otherwise, it will affect test accuracy.
A pH Sensor Module is also required.
pH Sensor Specification:
1. Measuring range: 0 ~ 14pH
2. Temperature: 0 ~ 60 ℃
3. The percentage theoretical slope: (PTS) ≥98.5% (25 ℃)
4. Zero pH value: 7 ± 0.25pH
5. Resistance: ≤250MΩ (25 ℃)
6. alkali error: ≤15mV (25 ℃)
7. Response time: ≤2s (25 ℃)
8. Size: Φ12 × 120 (mm)
1. Ambient temperature 5-40 degrees
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%