MX1616 H-Bridge DC Motor Driver
This Dual H-bridge motor driver can drive two DC motors or a 4-wire two-phase stepper motor. With built-in TSD, you don't have to worry about motor stall Its ultra-small size, makes it suitable for driving the N20 Micro Metal Motors.
The MX1616 also called mini L298N motor driver has two input power pins: VS and VSS. VS pin powers the IC's internal H-Bridge, which drives the motors. This pin accepts input voltages ranging from 5 to 12V. VSS is used to power the logic circuitry within the L298N IC and can range between 5V and 7V.
- Module supply voltage: 2V~10V
- Signal input voltage: 1.8-7V
- Single working current: 1.5A (Max 2A require cooling)
- Low standby current (less than 0.1uA)
- Built-in common conduction circuit, the input terminal vacant, the motor does not malfunction
- Size: 24.7 x 21 x 5mm