5V relay module with Status LED.
The modular design of the 5V relay module with Status LED makes it easy to expand with the Arduino board (not included) and IO Shield (not included). The relay terminals (COM, NO, and NC) are brought out using a 3-way screw terminal. The onboard relay is rated at 10A. It can be used in many applications: controlling high voltage, and high current loads such as motors, solenoid valves, lamps, and AC loads. It also comes with 2 LEDs to indicate the status power (VCC) and the status of the relay.
When you need to switch voltage or high currents with your Arduino this module will make it possible to protect the Arduino against high Volts and currents by means of switching the low side.
This module can isolate your external high voltage and currents from your Arduino IO pins by means of switching the relay with the 5V logic from the Arduino.
Note: This is an active-low device, which means logic low (0V) at pin IN will trigger the relay.
5V relay module with Status LED Specification:
- Type: Digital
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 5V
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load):10A 277VAC/24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC/30VDC 250VAC/30VDC
- Max. switching current 10A
- Operate time (at Nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at Nomi. Vot.): 5ms