20A DC Step-up Power Supply Module
This is a big board, that can handle up to 20A current. BUT 20A current for short peaks and intervals, 12A constant current will work great without fear of overheating the power chips.
20A DC Step-up Power Supply Module - 1200W (Boost) spec
- Input voltage: 10-60VDC.
- Input Current: 20A.
- Output voltage: 12-80VDC continuously adjustable.
- Output Current: 20A MAX. If over 10A add a ventilation fan for heat dissipation.
- Constant Current Range: 0.5-20A.
- Switching frequency: 150KHz.
- Conversion efficiency: 92%~ 97%.
- Over-current protection.
- Input reverse/under voltage circuit protection with 150A MOSFET.
- If the constant current mode is used to set the voltage, the constant voltage must be higher than the input voltage. Do not use the method of short circuit output to adjust the output current, the module design of the boost converter cannot be adjusted in short circuit method.
- Module dimensions: 130x52x48mm (L x W x H).