12V DC Dosing Pump.
Are you a hobbyist looking to control your dosing equipment with precision? Introducing the 12V DC Dosing Pump – the perfect piece of equipment for you! It allows for detailed customization of flow levels, speed range, and motor RPM, all with just the power of DC 12V.
A peristaltic pump, also commonly known as a roller pump, is a type of positive displacement pump used for pumping a variety of fluids. The fluid is contained in a flexible tube fitted inside a circular pump casing. Most peristaltic pumps work through rotary motion. Dosing pumps are often used to regulate pH as well as nutrients in water supplies to hydroponic systems or any other system where automation is required for adding liquid to systems.
It is very easy to take apart and clean, the pump head snaps off by pressing hooks on the sides of the head, and the head also has 2 snap clips to open and clean the head. It can all be done in seconds.
Inner Workings of a 12V DC Dosing Pump
The above image shows us the inner workings of a 12V DC Dosing Pump. The above image shows us why we can refer to a 12V DC Dosing Pump as a roller pump as well.
12V DC Dosing Pump Specification
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Working environment: temperature 0-40 ℃, relative humidity <80%
- Medium flow: the flow of the peristaltic pump connection depends on the power level of positive and negative, positive and negative terminals can be arbitrarily chosen.
- Flow range : 0-100 ml/min
- Speed range: 0.1-100 rpm
- Motor RPM: 5000RPM
- Drive Size (Φ x H) : Diameter 27.6 x height 37.9 (mm)
- Head size (Φ x H) : Diameter 31.7 x height 20.1 (mm)
- Equipped with pump tube (ID x OD): 2.5mm inner diameter x 4.7mm outer diameter.