12V 20A Power Supply.
Are you a hobbyist looking for a high-performance power supply that can take your projects to the next level? Look no further than the 12V 20A Power Supply! This top-of-the-line power supply is designed with hobbyists in mind, featuring an input range of 110~240V and an output of 12V 20A 240W.
A DC power supply converts AC power from a standard outlet into a stable DC power source. This regulated direct current is then used to power a device, module, or component. DC power supplies come in varying levels of input and output voltage, output current, and power rating.
The main advantage of using a DC power supply is that it provides a steady and consistent power source. A DC power supply also generally has a higher voltage and current capacity, making it more suitable for powering larger devices or equipment. Additionally, DC power supplies can be more cost-effective over time as they do not need to be replaced as often.
DC power supply explained
The above image shows us the inner workings of a DC power supply, this should give us a better understanding of how the 12V 20A Power Supply works and is able to do what it does.
12V 20A Power Supply Specification
- Input is AC 110~240V and output is DC 12V 20A 240W.
- High safety performance, with short circuit, overload, over-voltage, and protection functions.
- Low working temperature, long service life.
- Wide input voltage range, in line with global standards.
- The power supply efficiency is high, and the electromagnetic interference is low.
- Output Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Current: 20A