DS18B20 digital temperature sensor with stainless steel cover and 50 centimeters quality wiring.
The sensor measuring -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- The probe is based on the DS18B20 chip
- High-quality stainless steel tube encapsulation waterproof moistureproof prevents rust
- Stainless steel shell 6*50mm
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
- No other components are required, working directly with the One Wire data protocol.
- Output lead: red (VCC), yellow(DATA) , black(GND)
- Cable length: 50 cm.
Great microprocessor temperature sensors. Tested and working as defined
Works great. Remember the pullup resistor otherwise it will not work. The recommended value is 4k7, however, if the distance is extended, this value can be lowered for improved performance, down to 2k2
Great delivery time, got the items I asked for. Thank you.
Water proof DS18B20 temperature sensor