USB Soldering iron
It is surprising how handy this soldering iron is! It uses only 8W power but still gets hot enough for most soldering jobs. There are no components I could not solder with this unit as yet. It does not take up much space and is ideal to take with you on jobs or have a small soldering iron why building projects on your desk close by.
Can be directly powered by your mobile phone charging plug (not included) or computer USB plug. It comes with a little stand and some solder wire.
USB Soldering iron Specification:
- USB-powered soldering iron
- Small and compact for portability Rapid heat up and instant recovery
- Heating up in less than 15 seconds
- Cooling down in less than 30 seconds
- Long life tip with a protective cap
- Push the latching button to switch it on or off
- Material: Plastic Handle + Soldering Iron
- Input: USB 5V
- Power: 8W
- Highest Heating Temperature: 380-400℃
- Heating Time: <15 seconds
- Cooling Time: <30 seconds
- Auto Shut Off: 25-second idle
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Soldering Iron Length: Approx. 16.2cm/ 6.38"
- Cable Length: Approx. 150cm/ 59.06"
Small and work nice with outdoor use
I was looking for a super small soldering iron, and the USB option made it super portable.
Works well, and found a case if you have 3d printer - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3546498