Programmable Timer with Display 12VDC.
The Programmable Timer with Display is a combination of an electromechanical output relay and a control circuit. The contacts will open or close before or after a pre-selected, timed interval.
The programmable timer allows you to set the switch to turn on and off at specific times. They are similar to some mechanical timers since they can have multiple modes. This programmable timer with 4 modes and a display that shows its count down is very handy and very easy to use. You can set the timer for hours, minutes, seconds, and microseconds.
If you require a timer that you can set physical times with, we have the DC 5 - 60V Real-time Timer Module
Programmable Timer with Display: The 4 Modes:
- P-1: When triggered the relay will activate and the countdown will start, once it reaches 0 the relay will deactivate.
- P-2: When triggered the countdown will start, once it reaches 0 the relay will activate and a second countdown will start, once it reaches 0 again the relay will deactivate.
- P-3: This mode is a loop, a countdown will start, once it finishes the relay will activate and a second countdown will start. When it reaches 0 the relay will deactivate and the process starts over.
- P-4: While triggered the relay is deactivated when the trigger is removed the countdown starts as soon as it reaches zero the relay is activated.
How to Enter the Programmable Timer with Display Setup:
- After powering up the module, hold the button K1. This will show the modes.
- To cycle through the modes, press button K1.
- Press K2 to enter the desired mode, and to cycle through the digits press K2 again(some modes have 2 sets of digits 1 for on 1 for off times).
- Press K3 to cycle through the numbers. 0-9
- After the time is set you can move the decimal space by pressing K3, doing this allows you to set microseconds, seconds, minutes, and hours.
Programmable Timer with Display Specification:
- Opto Isolated on Trigger Input and Relay driver stage.
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Trigger Voltage: 4 - 20V DC
- Standby Current: 20mA
- Load DC 30V 10A or AC 220V 10A
- PCB Size: 64 * 35 * 18mm
Both Programmable Timer with Display are working as should , I am happy with the product and service
Quick and efficient delivery, delivery cost a bit steep. Programmable Timer with Display very good and easy to setup.
Excellent service As Usual!!! Keep up the good Work.
Great timer and works perfectly. Easy to setup and wire. I recommend this unit