This programmable timer with 4 modes and a display showing this count down is very handy and is very easy to use. You can set the timer for hours, minutes, seconds, and microseconds.
If you require a timer that you can set physical times, we have the DC 5V Real-time Delay Timer Relay Module.
The 4 Modes:
- P-1: When triggered the relay will activate and the countdown will start, once it reaches 0 the relay will deactivate.
- P-2: When triggered the countdown will start, once it reaches 0 the relay will activate and a second countdown will start, once it reaches 0 again the relay will deactivate.
- P-3: This mode is a loop, a countdown will start, once it finishes the relay will activate and a second countdown will start. When it reaches 0 the relay will deactivate and the process starts over.
- P-4: While triggered the relay is deactivated when the trigger is removed the countdown starts as soon as it reaches zero the relay is activated.
- After powering up the module, hold the button K1. This will show the modes.
- To cycle through the modes, press button K1.
- Press K2 to enter the desired mode, and to cycle through the digits press K2 again(some modes have 2 sets of digits 1 for on 1 for off times).
- Press K3 to cycle through the numbers. 0-9
- After the time is set you can move the decimal space by pressing K3, doing this allows you to set microseconds, seconds, minutes, and hours.
programmable timer Specs:
- Opto Isolated on Trigger Input and Relay driver stage.
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Trigger Voltage: 4 - 20V DC
- Standby Current: 20mA
- Load DC 30V 10A or AC 220V 10A
- PCB Size: 64 * 35 * 18mm