TTL to RS485 Module
This module is a device used as an interface between the TTL level UART and the RS485 communication bus. It is well suited for transmitting data packets over long distances and noisy areas, using the twisted wire bus that offers good electromagnetic interferences (EMI) immunity.
Features and Benefits
- With power supply, RXD, and TXD signal indicator lights, you can have a panoramic view of the sending and receiving status
- UART communication interface
- Onboard bias and termination resistors
- industrial operating temperature reach-40 ℃ to +85 ℃.
- 15Kv ESD protection on positive and negative lines
- Support 3.3V and 5V signaling control, strong compatibility
Bought this as a drop in replacement for a burn-out MAX485-TTL, and it worked out of the box. Love that you don't need to remove resistors for voltage regulation, or bridge pins for flow control.
Would definitely recommend it.