TT Micro DC Motor with AB Phase Hall Encoder Speed.
This is the TT Micro DC geared motor with an encoder. It is a motor with a 120:1 gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 16 pulse single per round giving a maximum output of 1920 within one round. With an Arduino controller and motor driver, applications for this include a closed-loop PID control or PWM motor speed control. This motor is an ideal option for mobile robot projects. The copper output shaft, embedded thread, and reinforced connector greatly extend the motor's service life.
TT Micro DC Motor with AB Phase Hall Encoder Speed Specification:
- Gear ratio: 120:1
- No-load speed at 6V: 160 rpm
- No-load speed at 3V: 60 rpm
- No-load current at 6V: 0.17A
- No-load current at 3V: 0.14A
- Max Stall current: 2.8A
- Max Stall torque: 0.8kgf.cm
- Rated torque: 0.2kgf.cm
- Encoder operating voltage: 4.5~7.5V
- Motor operating voltage: 3~7.5V (Rated voltage 6V)
- Operating ambient temperature: -10 ~ +60℃
Can detect the speed of the motor very precisely and at high speeds.
Very impressed! Much simpler than optical encoder.