TFT LCD Display 1.8 inch LCM, SPI SD-Card.
This wonderful display is a great way to add a bright and colorful graphical interface to any project in a cost-effective and easy way. Since it uses a 4-wire SPI interface and has its own Pixel buffer it can be used with almost any microcontroller even the smaller low-memory one.
The 1.8" LCD has 128x160 pixels. Because it uses the ST7735 Driver it is capable of 18-bit color which is a whopping 262,144 shades!
On the back is an SD Card slot, which comes in very handy when working with LCD displays, it can be used to display bitmaps on the display, or even used for data logging, or even both for that matter.
- 128x160 resolution
- 18-bit (262,144) color
- 4 or 5-wire SPI digital interface
- Built-in microSD slot - uses 2 more digital lines
- Compatible with 5V! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- Dimmable 2 white LED backlight
- 1x8 header for the display and a 4 Pin Header for the SD card
- 4 mounting holes in corners
- Overall dimensions: (38mm x 57mm)
- The current draw is based on LED backlight usage: with full backlight, the current draw is ~50mA