Tang Nano 1K
Introducing the Tang Nano 1K – perfect for hobbyists looking to take their projects to the next level! This powerful FPGA chip features an impressive GWIN-1-LV: LUT4 1152, Flip-Flop 864, BSRAM (bits) 72K, USER Flash 96K along with an onboard voltage of 1.2V. Downloading couldn’t be simpler with its USB-Type-C interface and convenient onboard downloader – just plug in and start coding!
Tang Nano 1K is a core board designed based on the Gowin GW1NZ-LV1 FPGA chip. The board is equipped with an RGB LCD interface and onboard USG-JTAG debugger, which makes it convenient for users to use. Users can use this for small digital logic designs and experiments.
This board contains rich I/O PINs with the number 34 and a USB Type-C interface for the power supply and downloading code. There is a JTAG downloader on the FPGA board, so you can simply use a USB cable connecting to the board to download the code without an extra downloader outside the board. The most important feather is that this board has a 40 Pin FPC LCD carrier which means a 40 PIN RGB LCD Screen can be equipped on the board!
Tang Nano 1K Pin Map
The above image shows you all of the pinouts of the thang nano and what their capable of and which pins will suit your needs best.
The above image is a framework of how the Tang Nano operates.
Tang Nano 1K Specification
- FPGA chip GWIN-1-LV: LUT4 1152, Flip-Flop 864, BSRAM(bits) 72K, USER Flash(bits) 96K, PLLs+DLLs 1+0, Core voltage 1.2V
- Download method: Simply plug in the USB cable and download it via the onboard downloader.
- Power circuit: Each Bank occupies a separate LDO power chip (except BANK0/3). Adjust the I/O level of BANK1 and BANK2 by replacing the LDO chip by yourself.
- 40P FPC LCD carrier: Standard 40 RGB LCD interface. On-board screen backlight driver circuit(default normally open, EN pin can be connected to FPGA)
- I/O: 34 I/O ports and multiple power pins on both sides. Both sides of the pins can be directly inserted into the breadboard.
- Onboard PSRAM chip: Capacity: 64Mbits Voltage: 3.3V
- Power supply and download interface: USB-Type-C interface
- RGB LED: Onboard small-size RGB LED
- Button: 2 3X4mm buttons onboard
- Crystal oscillator: Onboard 24Mhz crystal oscillator(started by CH552)
- External supply voltage demand: 5.0V±0.2V
- External supply current demand: >400mA@5V
- Temperature rise: <30K
- Range of working temperature: −30°C~50°C