The SX1278 LoRa Ra-01 is a wireless transmission module based on SEMTECH's SX1278 wireless transceiver. It adopts advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10,000 meters. It has a strong ability of anti-jamming and has the function of air wake-up Consumption. It can be covering thousands of people in the district environment, particularly suitable for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm equipment.
The LoRa series module Ra-01 is designed and developed by AI-THINKER Technology. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication. It can resist Minimize current consumption. Thanks to SEMTECH's patented LoRa ™ modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +18 dBm, with a long transmission distance and high reliability. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa ™ modulation technology has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem that the traditional design scheme can not consider the distance, interference, and power consumption at the same time.
- Lora ™ Spread Spectrum modulation technology
- Constant RF power output at + 18dBm-80mW voltage change
- High sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rates up to 300kbps
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™, and OOK modulation modes
- 127dB RSSI dynamic range
- Automatic RF signal detection, CAD model, and very high-speed AFC
- Packet engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- IPEX Antenna Interface