Solid State Relay 5VDC 2A 240VAC - G3MB-202P
These are 5V triggered units, ideal for Arduino and other 5V microcontroller boards. The only consume 160mA on trigger side but can control AC equipment up to 240V and 2A current.
Solid State Relay 5VDC 2A 240VAC - G3MB-202P Specifications:
- 5V Omron solid state relay 240V 2A, output with resistive fuse 240V 2A
- Size: 24*19.5*5 mm
- Input Power: 5V DC (100mA)
- Input control signal voltage:
- (0 - 1.5V low level, relay OFF)
- (2.5 - 5V high level, relay ON)
- DC +: positive power supply ( DC Voltage to to active the Solid state AC switch)
- DC -: negative power supply ( DC Voltage to to active the Solid state AC switch)
- Manuel - Omron SSR Solid State Relay 5V (1)
I had to use one of these relays to replace a very old SSR. And It works without a hitch. Switches 240 volt at 2 amp with ease. The price was the main attraction.