Self-Soldering Heat Shrink Orange 10mm² SST-S51 IP67 (5 pack).
Self-Soldering Heat Shrink Orange 10mm² SST-S51 IP67 provides superior electrical current flow and tensile strength. The Self-Soldering heat shrink is simply a cylindrical heat shrink with one crimp on each end. These heat shrinks are manufactured with heat-shrinking ends that contract around the wire when exposed to heat, leading to a better water-tight seal between the wire and the heat shrink.
Self-Soldering Heat Shrink Orange 10mm² SST-S51 IP67 Specification:
- 12-10 AWG heat shrink connectors, An easy one-step connection of wires, soldered, insulated, and sealed
- Can be ideal for use in marine and automobile applications
- Polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive on the inside
- Solder and seal with advanced waterproof function
- Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength, provide a seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation