Smart Digital Multimeter
This is an excellent multimeter and great for anyone. It has a few functions that are great to have in a multimeter like the NCV function for detecting if a wire is live from the outside of the wire without cutting it, and the live test where you use one probe to test for electricity on open wires before touching them. another great function is the AUTO Function which will detect what you want to measure for example without having to change settings on the unit go directly from DC Voltage to AC Voltage(also shows the frequency) or even go directly to resistance measurement. Even more, is the flashlight for when you have to work in the dark.
Smart Digital Multimeter Specs:
- AC Voltage Measurement Range: 10mV~ 750V ±(1.2% rdg+3)
- DC Voltage Measurement Range: 10mV~ 1000V ±(1.2% rdg+3)
- Resistance Measurement Range: 50Ω~60MΩ ±(2% rdg+5)
- Frequency Measurement Range: 10HZ~6MHZ ±(0.1% rdg+3)
- Capacitance Measurement Range: 10nf~9999uf ±(4.5% rdg+5)
- Diode Measurement: Display the approximate value of diode forward voltage drop
- NCV Voltage Detection: There are three alarm methods according to the distance of the power supply
- Live Wire: If a voltage is detected on the red probe the unit will display LIVE accompanied by alarm sound, only red probe required.
- Automatic shut-down: Automatic shutdown after about 15 minutes without operation
- Battery Two AAA 1.5V batteries (not included)