This is a 4 port USB hub for Raspberry Pi, provides more USB capability to your Pi, what's more, it features USB to UART converter for easy serial communication.
Works with Raspberry Pi 3, 4 and Zero
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB to UART: for controlling the Raspberry Pi via serial terminal
USB HUB interface (bottom): for connecting the HUB to the Raspberry Pi USB port
- Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH: connected via Micro USB connector
- Raspberry Pi B+ / 2B / 3B / 3B+ /4B: connected via Micro USB cable
- USB extended ports: USB1~USB4
- USB port indicators: a dedicated indicator for each USB port, D1~D4 for USB1~USB4 respectively
- Power indicator
- USB to UART indicator
- FE1.1S: USB HUB chip
- 12MHz crystal
- CP2102: USB to UART converter
Very easy to use! Just plug it in and play!
Nice compact board with numbered led indicators that light up when a device is plugged i . Used it on my Pi Zero 2 and the addition of the connector to keep gpio pins accessible has been thought through well.