Introducing the Wurth Crimping Pliers with Ratchet function – a highly-durable and precise hand tool you won’t be able to live without! This handy tool is designed for professional use, featuring frames and jaws made from hardened carbon steel that provides improved durability as well as long-life operation. The Quick Release Lever ensures ease of use, while the Deadlock System increases safety and delivers accurate crimping whether you’re working with insulated terminals (red, blue & yellow) or something in between 0.5mm- 6 mm2 square, AWS20-10. Don’t worry about compromising quality – these pliers will last up to 30000 cycles! Hobbyists rejoice – this is the perfect companion for any project, allowing you to get more done with less effort!
- A highly durable hand tool designed for professional use
- Frame and jaws made from hardened carbon steel for improved durability and long-life operation
- A lifetime of up to 30000 cycles
- High compression pressure ensures secure crimping
- Especially designed Deadlock system increases safety and delivers precise crimping
- Features Quick release lever for ease of use
- For use with insulated terminals, red, blue & yellow, 0.5- 6mm square, AWG20-10