Passive Low Level Trigger Buzzer Control Board
Active Buzzer module produces a single-tone sound when trigger. To produce different tones, use the Passive Buzzer module. The Active Buzzer module consists of a piezoelectric buzzer with a built-in oscillator. It generates a sound of approximately 2.5 kHz when activated.
- Operating Voltage:3.5V ~ 5.5V
- Operating Current: 30mA@5VDC
- Trigger Level: Active Low.
- Resonance Frequency: 2500Hz±300Hz
- Sound Output Level: 85dB @10cm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 32mm x 13mm x 11mm.