NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ lets you bring incredible new capabilities to millions of small, power-efficient AI systems. It opens new worlds of embedded IoT applications, including entry-level Network Video Recorders (NVRs), home robots, and intelligent gateways with full analytics capabilities.
Jetson Nano is also the perfect tool to start learning about AI and robotics in real-world settings, with ready-to-try projects and the support of an active and passionate developer community.
Time to bring AI power to the edge with advanced embedded systems! Jetson Nano will be your choice for developing systems for robotics, drone, video analytics, traffic management with vehicle and people detection, retail automatic check-out machine, or terminologies like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing you must have heard about! Learn more about what is and why edge AI is in this blog.
NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit brings modern AI to makers, learners, and all embedded developers within compact size and powerful processing that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel.
Jetson Community and Projects
The NVIDIA Jetson platform enjoys strong support from a dedicated community of developers who actively share videos, tutorials, and open-source projects. Moreover, NVIDIA provides free tutorials, beginning with a beginner-friendly "Hello AI World" guide and extending to robotics endeavours like the JetBot AI open robot platform.
Get started with Jetson Nano and build your first AI project
It's not hard to get started with AI anymore. Just insert a microSD card with the system image, boot the developer kit, and begin using the same NVIDIA JetPack SDK used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson platform. JetPack is compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software, reducing complexity and effort for developers.
Want to take your next project to the next level with AI? How long did time from unknown AI to building AI? Two days are enough! NVIDIA prepared this deep learning tutorial of Hello AI World and Two Days to a Demo.
From 0.1 to ∞, unlock more AI possibilities!
- Pedestrian detection by Edge Impulse
- Hard hat detection and building custom PPE detection
- Pose Estimation with alwaysAI
- Visual anomaly detection using NVIDIA Deepstream IoT
- Retail store items detection
- Wildfire detection
- Animal detection
Bring AI to market easier with these tools:
- Edge AI no code Vision tool, Seeed latest open-source project for deploying AI application within 3 nodes.
- NVIDIA DeepStream SDK delivers a complete streaming analytics toolkit for AI-based multi-sensor processing and video and image understanding on Jetson.
- NVIDIA TAO tool kit, built on TensorFlow and PyTorch, is a low-code version of the NVIDIA TAO framework that accelerates the model training
- alwaysAI: build, train, and deploy computer vision applications directly at the edge of reComputer. Get free access to 100+ pre-trained Computer Vision Models and train custom AI models in the cloud in a few clicks via enterprise subscription. Check out our wiki guide to get started with alwaysAI.
- Edge Impulse: the easiest embedded machine learning pipeline for deploying audio, classification, and object detection applications at the edge with zero dependencies on the cloud.
- Roboflow provides end-to-end computer vision experience from datasets to deployment. Roboflow Universe provides 90,000+ datasets with 66+ million images available for building computer vision models.
- YOLOv5 by Ultralytics: use transfer learning to realize 21 FPS at the edge with YOLOv5 and fewer datasets. Have a look at our step-by-step wiki tutorials.
- Deci: optimize your models' performance. Check the webinar at Automatically Benchmark and Optimize Runtime Performance on NVIDIA Jetson Nano and Xavier NX Devices
Remote Fleet Management
Enable secure OTA and remote device management with Allxon. Unlock 90 days free trial with code H4U-NMW-CPK.
Robot and ROS Development
- The NVIDIA® Isaac ROS is a collection of hardware-accelerated packages that make it easier for ROS developers to build high-performance solutions on NVIDIA hardware.
- Cogniteam Nimbus is a cloud-based solution that allows developers to manage autonomous robots more effectively. Nimbus platform supports NVIDIA® Jetson™ and ISAAC SDK and GEMs out-of-the-box. Check out our webinar on Connecting your ROS Project to the Cloud with Nimbus.
Whether you want to build up your first AI project or work on AI development and looking for a reliable hardware choice for mass production, Seeed's Jetson-powered products will help you from edge AI 0.1 to ∞.
For ISV and solution integrator enterprises, welcome checkout our free Edge AI Partner Program to deliver AI solutions together with Seeed's licensing, customization, and manufacturing service.
- Module: Jetson Nano 4GB (production)
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC
- Video Encoder: 4K30 | 2x1080p60 | 4x1080p30 | 4x720p60 | 9x720p30 (H.265 & H.264)
- Video Decoder: 4K60 | 2x 4K30 | 4x 1080p60 | 8x 1080p30 | 9x 720p60 (H.265 & H.264)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1*RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector (10/100/1000)
- USB: 4 * USB 3.0 Type-A ; 1 * Micro-USB port for device mode;
- CSI Camera Connect: 2*CSI Camera (15 pos, 1mm pitch, MIPI CSI-2 )
- Display: 1*HDMI Type A; 1*DP
- FAN: 1* FAN (5V PWM)
- M.2 KEY E: 1*M.2 Key E (Disabled)
- M.2 KEY M: 1*M.2 Key M
- RTC: 1*RTC Socket
- Multifunctional port: 1* 40-Pin header
- Power: DC Jack 12V/2A
- Mechanical: 130mm x120mm x 50mm (with case)
Jetson AI Certification
Powerfull piece of hardware. Very impressive. Add a fan to the heatsink if you are planning to put it through it's paces.