The NRF24L01 Wireless Module is a highly integrated, ULP (Ultra low power), 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub micro Amp power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01+ provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life from coin cell or AA/AAA batteries. The Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator offloads time-critical protocol functions from the application microcontroller, enabling the implementation of advanced and robust wireless connectivity with low-cost 3rd-party microcontrollers.
The NRF24L01 Wireless Module integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and base-band logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
- Module: Nordic nRF24L01+
- Operating Voltage: 1.9V – 3.6V
- 2Mbps Transfer Rate @ 0dBm, Output Peak Current: 11mA
- Standby Current: 32uA
- Power Down Mode Current: 1uA
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multi-point communication address control
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, and anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications