- It is an integrated dual H-bridge motor driver with in-built flyback diodes and capacitors to avoid EMF reverse voltage spikes.
- The MX1508 module requires a supply voltage of 2V to 10V.
- The Signal input voltage is 1.8V to 7V.
- The signal operating current is 1.5Amps.
- Peak current is up to 2.5Amps.
- Standby current is low : >0.1micro amps.
- Quiescent operating current is low.
- The diameter of the mounting hole is 2mm.
- The length is 24.7mm.
- The breadth is 21mm.
- Height is 5mm.
- Weight is 2gms.
- Shipment weight is 0.005kg.
- Shipment dimensions are 8x6x1cm.
- Motor Switching frequency: 50Hz.
- Available in SOP16 package.