This MP3 decoder board can play MP3 files from a USB flash drive or from a MicroSD flash memory card. The player has decent sound quality, and an onboard 2W mono amplifier, and can be directly connected to a speaker. It also features a 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack that can connect headphones or an external audio amplifier.
- Super quality, onboard 2W mono amplifier (5V supply up to 3W) directly connected to the speaker (Recommended with 4Ω/3W speakers).
- 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack can be connected to headphones or an external amplifier board.
- this module can be power by 5V USB via the microUSB port or with a 3.7V Lithium battery.
- Support TF card (memory card in your phone), USB disk playback mode.
- Screw speaker terminals without soldering for easy connection to speakers (in Mono).
- Module is designed to facilitate modification.
- Can be easily connected to power amplifier board. i.e. TPA3116 50+50Watt Stereo Amplifier.
- Power range: 3.7 ~ 5.5V.
- Size: 45mm x 36mm.