MMA8452Q module 3 axis acceleration angle sensor.
The MMA8452Q is a smart low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution.
- 1.95 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
- 1.6 V to 3.6 V interface voltage
- ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface (operates to 2.25 MHz with 4.7 kΩ pullup)
- Two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt sources
- Three embedded channels of motion detection
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) detection with set hysteresis
- High Pass Filter Data available real-time
- Current Consumption: 6 μA – 165 μA
I invested in almost all available 3 axis gyroscopes and accelerometers, and at this price point, nothing beaths the features, speed and accuracy. To come close to this module you need to spend 2.5 times the money at least.
Plan to use one on a model rocket, and also if I am blessed with time - a 4 rotor