Mini Solar Charger Module.
This is a supermini solar charger based on a single lithium battery charging management chip CN3065. This Solar charger provides you with the ability to get the highest possible amount of power out of your solar panel or other photovoltaic device and into a rechargeable LiPo battery.
Set-up is easy as well, just plug your solar panel into one side of the Solar charger and your battery into the other and you are good to start charging! The output of the Solar Charger is intended to charge a single polymer lithium-ion cell. The load should be connected in parallel with the battery.
By default, the Solar charger comes set to a maximum charge current of 500mA with a maximum recommended input of 6V (minimum 4.4V). It's recommended that batteries not be charged at greater than their capacity rating.
Mini Solar Charger Module Specification:
- Solar panel input: 4.4-6V
- Maximum charge current: 500 mA
- Interface: 2 pin JST-PH 2mm pitch connector
- Short circuit protection
- Continuous charging current up to 500 mA
- Battery status indicator (RED: charging, GREEN: charged)
- Support USB charging (Micro USB connector)
- Product size: 40mm x 20mm x 7mm