MaixSense R329 Kit
The MaixSense R329 Kit is the perfect solution for your hobbyist needs. Whether you’re exploring robotics or artificial intelligence projects, this kit comes with everything you need to power your idea.
MaixSense is a really small Linux card computer. Its package contains a SOM(System-on-Module) based on R329 and a multifunction IO expansion bottom board. Running Linux OS, it can be used for personal servers, Intelligent voice assistants, or robotics. Because of the AIPU npu core, this board can also be used for intelligent voice and video image processing, and AI model like CV, and NLP can also run on it.
R329 is a 64 bits processor designed by Allwinner containing dual Cortex-A53 inside, with 2 HIFI4 DSP used for audio pre-processing and post-processing, containing an extremely low energy consumption AIPU (Artificial intelligence processing unit) whose hash rate over 0.256 TOPS designed by ARM China, can be used to accelerate neural network, dealing with the 720P image captured by the camera.
MaixSense R329 Kit Pin Map
The above image shows you the pinouts of the MaixSense board as well as the functions and capabilities of each pin.
MaixSense Kit Specification
- CPU: Dual ARM CortexTM-A53
- AIPU(NPU): TZ1AIPU，Supports up to 0.25TOPS@600MHz max
- DRAM: SIP 256MB DDR3
- Memory: SPI NAND pad(Default blank), SD card slot on bottom board
- Video Encoder: H264/5 &JPEG,supports up to 720p@30fps
- Camera: Default equipped with OV9732，720P@30fps HD, Connected by USB-C connector, supports front or back insertion (can be used as a front or rear camera)
- Microphone: 2 Analog MEMS microphones, average sensitivity 91dB SPL@1kHz
- Screen: 1.5-inch SPI screen, with 0.5mm 12P FPC interface，240*240 resolution
- Key: 1 reset key and 4 user keys(ADC keys), 1 download key(FEL)
- Ethernet: 24P 0.5mm FPC connector, for connecting PHY
- IO Routed: 3*10P 2.54mm IO pads, 4P* 1.25 male connectors(Used for usart1),
- CPU:Dual-core ARM Cortex™-A53@1.5GHz, 32KB L1 I-cache + 32KB L1 D-cache per core, 256KB L2 cache
- DSP: Dual-core HiFi4@400MHz ,32KB L1 I-cache + 32KB L1 D-cache per core, 2MB SRAM
- NPU: zhouyi™Z1 AIPU，0.25TOPS@600MHz
- RAM: 256MB DDR3 inside
- Storge: Support SPI Nand/Nor/eMMC
- Audio: Supports 5 audio ADC and 2 audio DAC, Supports 5 analog audio inputs and 2 analog audio output, Up to 3 I2S/PCM controllers for Bluetooth and external audio codec, Integrated digital microphone, supports up to 8 digital microphones
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- USB: OTG * 1, Host * 1
- SDIO: SDIO 3.0 * 2
- I2S: I2S*3(I2S0, I2S1, S-I2S0)
- SPI: SPI*2(SPI0, SPI1)
- TWI: TWI*3(TWI0, TWI1, S-TWI0)
- GPADC: 4-ch
- SCR: SCR*1
- PWM: PWM*15(PWM[8:0], S-PWM[5:0])