Introducing the revolutionary MaixDunio Kit! Unleashing the power of artificial intelligence enables hobbyists to jump-start their AI projects faster than ever. With an impressive range of features, this kit is the perfect tool for pioneering a new generation of tech enthusiasts.
MAIX is Sipeed's purpose-built product series designed to run AI at the edge. Move AI models from the cloud down to devices on the edge of the network where they can run faster, at a lower cost, and with greater privacy.
MAIX isn't just a hardware solution, it combines custom hardware, open software, and state-of-the-art AI algorithms. Different kinds of dev. boards, kits, and peripherals as well as wide compatibility enable rapid and agile prototype development, making AIoT projects much easier. And thanks to MAIX's performance, small footprint, low power, and low cost, it enables the broad deployment of high-quality Edge AI.
The above shows you how the board is laid out, the above image shows you where all the important chips and connection methods are as well as which chip on the board does which function.
- Smart Home applications like robot cleaners, smart speakers, electronic door locks, household monitoring, etc.
- Medical Industry applications like Auxiliary diagnosis and treatment, medical image recognition, emergency alarm, etc.
- Smart Industry applications like industrial machinery, intelligent sorting, monitoring of electrical equipment, etc.
- Education applications like educational robots, intelligent interactive platforms, educational efficiency inspection, etc.
- Agriculture applications like agricultural monitoring, pest, and disease monitoring, automated control, etc.
- CPU: RISC-V Dual Core 64bit, with FPU; 400MHz neural network processor
- QVGA@60FPS/VGA@30FPS image identification
- Onboard ESP32 module support 2.4G 802.11. b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2
- Arduino Uno form factor, Arduino compatible interface
- Onboard omnidirectional I2S digital output MEMS Microphone
- 24P 0.5mm FPC connector for DVP Camera
- 8bit MCU LCD 24P 0.5mm FPC connector
- Support self-elastic micro SD card holder
- Reset and boot button; 3W DAC+PA Audio output
- Just connect the USB Type-C cable to complete the download
- Machine vision based on convolutional neural network
- High-performance microphone array processor for machine hearing
- Support MaixPy IDE, Arduino IDE, OpenMV IDE, and PlatformIO IDE
- Support Tiny-Yolo, Mobilenet, and TensorFlow Lite for deep learning
MaixDunio Kit Specification
- Master module: Sipeed MAIX-I AIoT module
- Power input: USB Type-C, DC-DC step-down circuit: support 6-12V input; Provide 5V 1.2A output
- Micro SD card (TF card) slot: Support Self-elastic card holder
- Onboard MEMS microphone: MSM261S4030H0 is an omnidirectional, Bottom-ported, I2S digital output MEMS Microphone. It has high performance and Reliability.
- DVP Camera interface: 24P 0.5mm FPC connector
- LCD connector: 8bit MCU LCD 24P 0.5mm FPC connector
- Audio output: DAC+PA: TM8211:16 bit dynamic range; Low harmonic distortion, NS4150:3W output power; Up to 90% efficiency;
- ESP32 module: Support 2.4G 802.11.b/g/n, 802.11 n (2.4 GHz) speeds up to 150 Mbps, Bluetooth v4.2 full standard, including traditional Bluetooth (BR/EDR) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Supply voltage of external power supply: 4.8V ~ 5.2V
- Supply current of external power supply: >600mA
- Temperature rise: <30K
- Range of working temperature: -30℃ ~ 85℃
- MCU: ESP8285: Tensilica L106 32-bit MCU
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range: 2400Mhz - 2483.5Mhz
- TX Power(Conduction test): 802.11.b : +15dBm, 802.11.g : +10dBm(54Mbps), 802.11.n : +10dBm (65Mbps)
- Antenna Connector: IPEX 3.0x3.0mm
- Wi-Fi mode: Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station