Magnum Soldering Station 2002
The Soldering Station 2002 with total temperature control comes standard with the Soldering Iron 1002. They are designed to operate together.
- Stepless temperature selection between 150°C & 450°C (302°F & 842°F)
- Thermocouple sensing to maintain tip temperature within ± 5°C of selected temperature.
- Electronic proportional control varies the heating period as required to maintain set temperature.
- Heating pulse indicator.
- Units earthed with potential balance socket.
- Triac switching at zero-crossover point.
- Robust ABS cabinet.
- Illuminated rocker switch.
- Safety-spring holder.
- Cleaning sponge.
- Spare tip storage.
- Potential balance socket.
- Supplied with standard SM100003 tip (EW-303)
|Input||220/240v 50/60Hz external 500mA fuse|
|Output||24v AC 3A (80W model)|
|Size||L200mm W120mm H110mm (without spring holder)|