Are you a hobbyist looking for the ultimate all-in-one compact development kit? Look no further than the M2Dock Kit! With an 800~1000Mhz main frequency, H.264 and H265 video encoder up to 1080p@30fps, a 0.2TOPS NPU to support all your deep learning needs, SIP 64MB DDR2 memory, and 16M choosable flash onboard, it’s the perfect kit for hobbyists with big ideas!
Maix-II-Dock is positioned as a cost-effective AIOT development board. While supporting conventional Linux development, it also has a unique AI hardware acceleration feature. With the complete software ecosystem provided by Sipeed, you can quickly realize your edge AI application.
- Hardware, based on the Allwinner V831 chip, the development board is formed in the form of [core board] + [ext-board]. You can use the development board directly, or you can use only the core board to design your own ext-board according to your needs, which is convenient and fast to complete the development.
- Software, in addition to directly using the datasheet provided by Allwinner for development (some datasheets may need to be obtained from Allwinner), Sipeed provides a very convenient Python SDK and C SDK. It also provides an online model training service which is more convenient for beginners to quickly train their usable AI models.
Allwinner V831, single-core Cortex-A7 800MHz, 64MiB on-chip DDR2 memory, cost-effective SOC that can run Linux, and supports hardware AI acceleration (0.2Tops computing power), can be used as a normal Linux SOC, and can also be used for edge AI application.
The above image shows you the chip structure of the M2Dock, the chip structure is just a way of knowing in which order the chips were placed on the board and how they communicate with each other.
M2Dock Kit Pin Map
The above image is the pinout of the M2Dock which will give you a good idea of where each of the pins is located on the board and which functions they can complete.
M2Dock Kit Specification
- Main frequency: 800~1000Mhz
- Video encoder: H.264, up to 1080p@30fps, H265, up to 1080p@30fps, JPEG, up to 1080p@30fps
- NPU: 0.2TOPS support Conv, Inner_Product, Pool, Eltwise, ACT, BN, Split, Concat
- Memory: SIP 64MB DDR2
- Storage: Choosable 16M flash(Blank default)
- Camera: 2lane MIPI, Up to 1080P@60fps
- Display: 8bit MCU LCD, can use another screen by converting board
- SDIO: SMHC x2 (SDC0, SDC1)
- SPI: SPI x2 (SPI0, SPI1)
- I2C: I2C x4 (TWI0, TWI1, TWI2, TWI3)
- I2S: I2S x1 (I2S0)
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet port with RMII interface
- ADC: 1-ch 6bit LRADC for key
- Audio: LINEOUTP + MICIN1P/N
- Development environment: MaixPy3/Linux