The LILYGO T4 ESP32 ILI9341 LCD Screen is a must-have for any hobbyist looking to create incredible projects. This powerful device features an MCU with an ESP32 chipset and 4MB of flash, plus 8MB of PSRAM. It also offers Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, BLV4.2+BLE connectivity, and programming through Arduino-IDE or MicroPython.
This is a perfect screen for those projects that require a screen that can connect to an IoT device and has a reasonable size that is small yet big enough to display all the data you require without needing a magnifying glass to be able to read. This screen is also a full-color TFT screen that has its own ESP32 on board so that it may be used as a stand-alone device.
The above image shows you the pinouts of the LILYGO T4 ESP32 ILI9341 LCD Screen and also gives you a bit more information regarding the chips and what they do.
As you can see in the above images the LILYGO T4 ESP32 ILI9341 LCD Screen is easy to plug in with its JST connection.
LILYGO T4 ESP32 ILI9341 LCD Screen Specification
- MCU: ESP32
- Flash: 4MB
- PSRAM: 8MB
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, BL V4.2+BLE
- Programming Platform: Arduino-ide, Micropython
- Serial chip: CH9102F QFN24
- Display Options: 2. 2/2. 4 inch
- Onboard functions: Buttons: Boot+RST battery power detection
- ILI9341 TFT LCD: Resolution 320x240
- support 65K color display: 4-wire SPI interface
- Working Power Supply: 3.3V
- Driver IC: ILI9341
- Support Arduino library TFT_ espl: Support USB/LI-PO Battery
- JST Connect type: JST GH 1. 25mm