Auto-bed leveling uses a sensor, usually attached to the printhead, to measure the height of your build plate at different points. These measurements are then used to create a leveling mesh to ensure that the nozzle maintains the same distance from the bed at all points during printing.
Having a properly leveled print bed is probably the most important factor when it comes to getting a successful print that sticks well to the bed, since getting the first layer right is what generally makes or breaks your print.
The great thing is that if you have a printer that doesn’t come with this kind of sensor, you can install one yourself and never have to manually level the bed ever again.
- Name: TR Sensor
- TR Auto Leveling Sensor Features:
- (1) The new upgraded version of the automatic leveler. can sense opaque substances.
- (2) Induction Medium: Non-transparent object.
- TR Sensor Size: 35×19×19mm
- TR Sensor Cable length:120cm(1.2m)
- Induction Medium: Non-transparent object
- Line Length: 120cm
- Detection Distance:8mm±15%
- Operating Voltage: DC 6~38V
- Applicable Models: Suitable for all TRONXY 3d printers