This light-dependent resistor sensor measures the presence of light.
1. Uses a sensitive photosensitive resistance sensor. Light-dependent resistors are widely used to detect light.
2. Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, more than 15mA.
3. Adjustable potentiometer, which can adjust the brightness of the light detection
4. The working voltage is 3.3V-5V
5. Output form: DO digital switching output (0 and 1)
6. With fixed bolt hole, easy to install
7. Small size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm PCB
8. Use a wide voltage LM393 comparator
LDR on PCB (light dependant resistor) Instructions:
1. The light-dependent resistor module is most sensitive to ambient light. It is usually used to detect the brightness of the light in the surrounding environment and trigger the microcontroller or relay module;
2, The ambient light brightness module can not reach the set threshold, the DO end outputs a high level. When the ambient light brightness exceeds the set threshold, the DO end output is low level;
3, DO output can be directly connected with the microcontroller, through the microcontroller to detect high and low levels, to detect the environment light brightness changes;
4, DO output can directly drive the relay module, which can form a light control switch.
1 VCC connection power supply positive 3.3-5V
2 GND power supply negative pole
3 DO TTL switch signal output
Light intensity detection, light intensity sensor, intelligent car light detection module
1 x light dependent resistor Sensor Module