LCD Shield for Arduino.
The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino-compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections, etc. It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD. The keypad consists of 5 keys — select, up, right, down, and left.
This is a very popular LCD Keypad shield for Arduino. It can be directly plugged into the Arudino board, no soldering or fly-wiring is needed. It also got 6 buttons (keys) on the shield that can be used to navigate the LCD screen and to "select" actions from a menu on the screen.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- 16x2 LCD Character Display
- Blue backlight with white characters
- With a contrast adjust potentiometer
- Uses the 4-Bit Arduino LCD Library
- 6 Push Buttons to interface with or control your Arduino
- Industry Standard HD44780 Controller
- Pin used:
- D4-D7 -> LCD Data transmission
- D8 -> Register Select
- D9 -> Enable pin
- D10 -> Backlight control
- Expanded available I/O pins
- 80 x 56.6 x 13mm
LCD Shield for Arduino Documents: