Are you a hobbyist looking for a reliable temperature sensor? Look no further than Grove - Temperature Sensor! It offers excellent environmental stability and accuracy. Its operating range is -40 to 125°C, and the accurate range of temperature detection is ± 1.5°C. What’s more, it guarantees "Plug and Play" thanks to its Grove unified socket.
This Grove Temperature Sensor measures ambient temperature through a thermistor NCP18WF104F03RC which features high stability and high accuracy.
Grove - Temperature Sensor is using a thermistor NCP18WF104F03RC to measure ambient temperature. The resistance of the thermistor changes based on ambient temperature. Grove - Temperature Sensor has excellent environmental stability and long-term aging stability. And it has High accuracy in resistance and B- Constant. Grove - Temperature Sensor's operating range is -40 to 125°C, with an accuracy of 1.5°C. Since Grove - Temperature Sensor is equipped with a Grove port, it will be easy to connect to the Arduino UNO or Seeedduino board. All you need is just plug and play by using the Grove port with the Grove base.
We have developed more than 400 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil various needs. Click to explore the Grove Sensor family and get started to Grove your Idea. For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you with guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
- Excellent environmental stability: With the support of NCP18WF104F03RC, Grove - Temperature Sensor's operating range is -40 to 125°C
- High-accuracy environmental detection: The accurate range of temperature detection is ± 1.5°C.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Home automation and control
- IoT device
- Industrial control
- Weather Monitoring
- Heating/cooling systems
- Grove - Temperature Sensor v1.1 Eagle File
- Grove - Temperature Sensor v1.1.PDF
- Temperature Sensor datasheet
- Dimensions: 24mm x20mm x9.8mm
- Weight: G.W 8g
- Operating voltage: 3.3~5V
- Thermistor Zero power resistance: 100 KΩ
- Resistance Tolerance: ±1%
- Thermistor: NCP18WF104F03RC (NTC)
- Nominal B-Constant: 4250 ~ 4299K
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Accuracy: ± 1.5°C