GPS WiFi 4G LTE Antennas
Built with WiFi connectivity, this low-profile, multiband GPS antenna is ideal for wireless hotspot applications and mobile or fixed installations requiring voice and data support. It delivers omnidirectional coverage of 4G LTE frequencies plus GPS/GLONASS tracking support.
The 3in1 GPS/LTE/WiFi antenna is a low-profile, heavy-duty, waterproof IP66 antenna that is use in telematics, transportation, and remote monitoring applications.
It combines the highest possible efficiency across all 3 wireless technologies, it operates at frequencies of 698-960MHz and 1710-3800MHz for cellular communications, 1575.42/1602MHz for GPS communications, and 2.4GHz and 5GHz for Wi-Fi communications.
For sturdy installation, the antenna combines a 3M adhesive foam along with a robust screw mount.
Its low profile design makes this antenna ideal for discrete, anti-vandal installations, such as buildings, cars, caravans, camper vans, and many machine-to-machine applications.
- 2 x 4G LTE Cellular MIMO + 1 x GPS Combined Antenna;
- 4G LTE Cellular Antenna Specification:
- Frequency Range: 698-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz, 2300-2700 MHz
- V.S.W.R: <2.0
- Polarization: Linear
- Gain: 5dBi
- Impedance: 50Ω
GPS Antenna Specification:
- Center Frequency: L1:1575.42MHz±1.023 MHz
- Band Width： >9MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- Gain: 2dBic（Zenith）
- V.S.W.R: <1.5
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Axial Ratio: 3dB（max）
- LNA Gain: 28±2dB
- LNA Noise Figure: <1.5
- LNA V.S.W.R: <2.0
- LNA Supply Voltage: 2.2~5V DC
- LNA Current Consumption: 5~15mA
- Cable: RG174
- Cable Length: 3 Meters
- Connector: Dual SMA Male Connector
- Material: ABS
- Mounting Method: Adhesive Magnetic Mounting