The FQP27P06 is a through hole, -60V P channel QFET MOSFET in the TO-220 package.
This device features a planar stripe and DMOS technology which has been tailored to minimize the on-state resistance and provide superior switching performance and high avalanche energy strength. It is suitable for switched mode power supply, audio amplifier, DC motor control, and variable switching power applications.
- Low reverse transfer capacitance of typically 120pF
- Low gate charge is typically 33nC
- Drain to source voltage (Vds) of -60V
- Gate to source voltage of ±25V
- Continuous drain current (Id) of -27A
- Power dissipation (Pd) of 120W
- Low on-state resistance of 55mohm at Vgs -10V
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 175°C