Flame Sensor - 850nm Photo Transistor
This flame sensor is ideally used in fume cabinets, industrial heaters, or any other heat emitting device. It is able to detect the infrared light emitted by a flame or fire and discarding other light sources.
If you wish to receive Infrared data from a remote, it is suggested to use the VS1838 Infrared Receiver.
Flame Sensor Specs:
- Open current voltage: 0.39V
- Reverse voltage: 32V
- Short-circuit current: 35 µA
- Reverse light current: 25 to 35 µA
- Reverse dark current: 5 to 30nA
- Total capacitance: 10pF
- Rais time and fall time: 45ns
- View angle: 80 degree
- Wavelength sensitivity: 850nm