ESP32 with Cam OV2640 Dev Board.
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-sized camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 40 x 27mm and a deep sleep current of up to 6mA. ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
The camera included with this development board is the OV2640 camera, which is surprisingly high quality for the low price that it’s typically offered. However, the board also allows use with the OV7670 camera too, allowing you to use whichever camera best suits your project – with more than enough computing power to operate a range of different tasks and multiple sleep modes for impressively versatile power consumption.
The ESP32-CAM adopts a DIP package and can be directly inserted into the backplane to realize rapid production of products, providing customers with a high-reliability connection mode, which is convenient for applications in various IoT hardware terminals.
ESP32 with Cam OV2640 Dev Board Specification:
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, Summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, Built-in Flash lamp
- Support image WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Supports multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
ESP32 with Cam OV2640 Dev Board Resources:
Was a bit disappointed. But tried one and it seem to work. from order to delivery was effortless Great first experience