Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the wind from renewable energy - a solar-powered fan. A green energy fan. Keep you cool under the hot sun :)
This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4-year-old children, with parents' help. And children 6 years old and above can create it by themself!
Let them explore solar power and how it can help to save the Earth by utilizing it! You can also let your kids understand how solar panels and electric motors work. Awesome!
Your kids can always follow the video to build the fan or if you prefer the step-by-step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English
- Do-It-Yourself kit with solar-powered fan for children
- Simple and yet educational
- Suitable for children 4 years and up
- Include all necessary components for constructing a solar-powered fan.
- Solar panels provide the energy source
- No soldering is required
- Learn about alternative energies, solar power, and electric motors.
- Wooden frame for the fan structure
- 1 x Small Solar Panel
- 1 x Small DC Motor
- 1 x Small Rotor
- 1 x Tiny screw
- Some double-sided tape
- Some cable tie
- Simple Instruction Manual (pdf) available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K09MvVAe6tJLdO5RsUI_s4Pwgs1dpiW3/view
- Assembly instructions available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2Oe9W8oy0