Looking for an easy way to upgrade your DIY projects? Look no further than the DIY 3.7v to 5V 2A power bank module! A powerful and versatile module, this is perfect for hobbyists looking to take their projects to the next level.
If you enjoy collecting old 18650 Lithium Batteries for later use, then you may be very interested in this awesome DIY Power Bank Module, which offers Dual USB 5V 2.1A output with 5V 1A input, to keep batteries charged up and ready to power your projects or charge your phone whenever (and wherever) you need them. It is a very advanced board despite the enticing price and offers a full range of protective features that include the standard overcharge and over-discharge protections, as well as overcurrent protection and intelligent charge-stop once the connected device(s) is fully charged.
With this awesome Charging Module, the process of building your own power bank is made easy, and all you really have to do is connect up some 18650 batteries in the right connection style before printing a nice custom enclosure for it. The dual output also allows you to charge or power two different devices at the same time. Just remember, however, that this module only gives you a maximum current output of 2A. As such, if you are, for example, running both a Raspberry Pi Pico and an Arduino Board from this power bank module, you will want to match the current requirements of the ports with the respective boards – 1A for the Pico and 1A for the Arduino.
So get ready to put those old 18650 batteries to great use with this awesome power bank module, and give your favorite projects a portable power solution so you can take them out into the world to show off to your friends, family, and other favorite people.
How the Power Bank Module Works
The video above shows you how to use the power bank module. It shows you that you should always connect the B- and the B+ to the Batteries Negative(-) and the batteries Positive(+) as to not damage the board or the batteries them selfs. The video, also shows you that you have a flashlight as well.
The above image illustrates the connections of the board such as the inputs and the outputs as well as the flashlight that the above video will show you.
- Dual USB output.
- LED lights show the power and non-working state of intelligent automatic shutdown.
- Built-in lithium battery protection IC, over-current, overvoltage, and Undervoltage protection
- Can be a parallel 2-6 18650 battery.
- Wide operating temperature range (-20 ° C - 50 ° C), with over-temperature protection.
- Input Voltage (Micro USB): 5V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Input Current: 1A
- Total output Current: 2A
- Input Connection: Micro USB
- Output Connection(s): 2 x USB-A
- Battery Compatibility: 3.7V 18650 Lithium Ion
- No. of Batteries Supported: Unlimited
- Max Total Battery Capacity: 20,000 mAh
- Integrated Protection Features: Overcharge / Over-Discharge Protection, Overcurrent Protection, Intelligent Charging Stop at Full, Onboard Regulation for Stable Output
- Onboard Functionality: Power On/Off Switch, Convenient LED Torch, LCD with Capacity / Voltage / Current Display
- Dimensions: 68.1 x 34.1 x 8.5mm(L x W x H)