Digital clamp Meter.
Victor DM6266 Digital Clamp Multimeter can be used for testing voltage alternating and direct current, resistance, electrical capacity, electrical inductance, frequency, temperature, triode transistor, magnification, a forward voltage drop of LBD, and an on/off warning.
Digital Tong Tester has many functions, such as data hold, auto power-off, and low voltage display. Multi-purpose Clamp Meter has a 3 1/2 digital LCD screen, the maximum display value of 1999.
Digital clamp Meter Feature:
- 100% brand new and high quality
- 3 1/2 digital LCD screen, the maximum display value 1999.
- A multi-purpose clamp meter that can measure AC / DC voltage and resistance, etc.
- Low voltage indication, overload protection
- No Diode Continuity Buzzer function
- High-resolution power of 10mA minimum
- Compact and easier to carry
- Data retention easier reading
- FireWire test function
Digital clamp Meter Specifications:
- DC Voltage: 1000V ± (0.8% + 2)
- AC Voltage: 750V ± (1.2% + 4)
- AC Current: 200A / 1000A ± (3.0% + 5)
- Resistance(ohm): 200Ω / 20kΩ ± (1.0% + 1)
- Battery: 9V (6F22) Battery * 1
- LCD Max Reading: 1999
- Size: 230*70*37mm