Are you a hobbyist looking for a quality passive speaker? Look no further! Our 8Ω3W Passive Speaker with JST PH2.0 Interface is exactly what you need. This 8-ohm speaker offers excellent sound quality and reliability, making it perfect for any project.
A passive speaker, by contrast, has no built-in amplifier, so needs no power. There is nothing to power. A passive speaker needs powered amplification from an external source to produce sound, but it is that external amplifier that requires the power.
8Ω3W Passive Speaker with JST PH2.0 Interface is a new passive speaker with a JST PH2.0 interface. This speaker is a great addition to any audio project where you need an 8-ohm impedance and 3W or less power. The suitable size and screw holes make it to be mounted. Let your robot have a loud voice and no distortion.
The Difference between Passive and Active
An active speaker is a self-amplified and powered speaker requiring AC power to one or both speakers. A passive speaker is a speaker that requires amplification from an amplifier.
Positive and Negative of speakers Explained
In most speakers typically, the white wires or wires that have a white marking are the wire that is positive. The completely black or unmarked wire is typically that wire which is negative.
Different AWG(American Wire Gauge) and why it matters
A smaller gauge (larger size) wire can safely conduct more electricity than a larger gauge (smaller size) wire. Decreasing the AWG size of a wire by three will double the cross-sectional area of a wire and double the amount of current it can carry. Changing the AWG size by 10 will change the cross-section tenfold.
8Ω3W Passive Speaker with JST PH2.0 Interface Specification
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Plus/Minus 15% at 1000Hz.1V
- Power Rating: Rated Power / Maximum Power 3.0W / 3.5W
- FO: 450Hz Plus/Minus 150Hz at 1.0V
- S.P.L: 94dB Plus/Minus 3dB/1.0 Watt 0.1Meter; Average At1000, 1200, 1500, 2000Hz.
- Frequency Range: FO to 10,000Hz. Average SPL-10dB.
- Distortion: 10% Maximum at 1000Hz.1.0V.
- Abnormal Sound Test: Must be Normal Tested by 4.9; Volts.Sine wave for 50 to 5KHZ.
- Polarity: Diaphragm Shall Move Forward When Apply a Positive DC. Red "+" or "Marked" Terminal.
- Operating Temperature: -25 Degree Celsius to +65 Degree Celsius.
- Storage Temperature: -25 Degree Celsius to +65 Degree Celsius.
- High-Temperature Storage Test: 65 Degrees Celsius Plus/Minus 2 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Low-Temperature Storage Test: -25 Degrees Celsius Plus/Minus 2 Degrees Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Size: 70mm * 31mm * 16mm.
- Screw hole distance: 24mm * 63mm.
- Interface: JST PH2.0 2-Pin.
- Interface cable length: 40cm.
- Total weight: 24g.