DC Switching Control Mosfet module
Used to control DC equipment like motors and high-power LED lights This MOSFET module is quite powerful, you can also add a heatsink to use it to its full potential of 10Amps and 80V.What make this module special is that it switches the Positive rail by means of a P-channel Mosfet and not the negative rail as normally would be use.
Please note: This module as is, is not capable of PWM, if you do require PWM, you can change R2 from 10kΩ to 1kΩ as well as R3 from 1MΩ to 10kΩ.
DC Switching Control Mosfet spec:
- F5305S P-channel MOSFET.
- MOSFET modules, input, and output are fully isolated.
- Triggers signal: Digital high/low level; MCU/PIC I/O port; DC power supplies.
- Input Voltage: 3V ~ 20V; Current: 5ma around.
- You can control high-power equipment, motors, light bulbs, LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves, etc.
- Output controlled voltage: 5V ~ 36V.
- Current: less than 5A (5A and more you will need to add heat sink, the maximum should not exceed 20A.)