The DC-DC Boost Converter 9V-20V (12V to 24V 5A) is the perfect solution for hobbyists looking for the most reliable and powerful power source around! It converts your input voltage from 0.6V to 30V, with an accuracy of up to ± 0.5%. Its output current maxes out at 4.0A and its peak output power comes in at a robust 50W – making it one of the most compact yet powerful converters on the market today.
Plus, you won't have to worry about any safety concerns - the converter has built-in Under Voltage Protection, Output Short Circuit Protection, Anti-Backflow at Output technology, and Temperature Protection so you can go ahead with all your projects with total peace of mind. And if you're worried that its small footprint means a decrease in performance, fret not – this device has a conversion efficiency of 88% so you get maximum output for minimal effort! Get ready for superior performance and reliability with DC-DC Boost Converter 9V-20V (12V to 24V 5A)!
- Input voltage: DC5.0V-30V (LVP with undervoltage protection when the input voltage is lower than 4.7V, it is recommended to use it when the input voltage is higher than 7V. When the input voltage is lower than 7V, the output power will decrease. The lower the input voltage, the smaller the output power)
- Output voltage: DC0.6V-30v
- Output current: 0-4.0A
- Output power: 35W under natural heat dissipation, 50W under air cooling
- Voltage accuracy: ± 0.5% + 1 word, resolution: 0.01V, factory calibrated accuracy
- Current accuracy: ± 0.8% + 3 words, resolution: 0.001A, factory calibrated accuracy
- Conversion efficiency: about 88%
- Soft start: Yes
- Input reverse connection protection: Yes, the reverse connection does not burn
- Anti-backflow at the output: Yes, it can be connected to the battery directly
- Output short circuit protection: Yes, it can directly short the output terminal
- Temperature protection (OTP): Yes, 100 °C
- Working frequency: 180KHZ
Setup: Key Button functions
I think it's doing what it is designed to do...
I only found 1 issue, when connected to a solar panel it resets during the night & needs to be power on a fresh.
To solve this I added a 7AH battery before the booster, that way it remains powered during the evening also. This in turn keeps the next 7AH battery at full voltage, to power the security switches and latch during a 4h loadshedding.