DC 150V/20A voltmeter
Looking for a reliable and accurate DC 150V/20A voltmeter to measure power, voltage, and current? Look no further! This versatile product is perfect for hobbyists who need precise readings.
Power meters are highly precise and effective devices used to accurately measure power, including single-phase through to three-phase. Power meters are available in a range of sizes and can be powered by batteries or mains. Depending on the application required, they can measure a range of parameters including voltage, current, frequency, and more.
Digital display of the output eliminates human reading errors. Readings are accurate and fast compared to analog meters. Digital Voltmeter is more stable and reliable. Smaller in size and cost-effective.
The above shows us how easy it is to wire the DC 150V/20A voltmeter as well as how much of a powerhouse this little unit really is.
The above diagram shows us how to connect the unit to a battery when we need to measure a battery or when we want to use a battery to power the DC 150V/20A voltmeter.
DC 150V/20A voltmeter Specification
- Voltage measuring range: 0.00V ~ 150.00 V /3.0~40.0V Resolution precision: 0.01V /0.01V
- Current measuring range: 0.00 ~ 20. 00 A Resolution precision: 0.01 A
- Cumulative capacity range: 0 ~ 99999 mAh Resolution precision: 0.01 Ah
- Power cumulative range: 0 ~ 999999 MWH Resolution precision: 0.01 Wh
- Power metering range: 0 ~ 3000 W Resolution precision: 0.01 W
- Impedance measurement range: 1 ~ 999.99 Resolution precision: 0.01
- Temperature measurement range: 0 ~ 80 degrees centigrade 0 ~ 80C Resolution precision: 1 degree
- Timing maximum time: 999 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds Resolution precision: 1 second
- Timing time range: current alarm set the countdown 24 hours
- Time to refresh: > 500 ms/time > 500 ms/times
- Measurement rate: 0.5 times per second
- Sirens sound alarm way: + shows dual warning prompt + off regularly
- Display Type: micro power consumption of LCD module LCM white font display in both Chinese and English
- Product size: 47 * 28 * 21mm (L * W * H)
- Since the power flow: < 0.02 A
- Working temperature: - 10 ~ + 60 degrees Celsius - 10 ~ + 60C
- Working humidity: 10 ~ 80 (dew) undoubtedly 10 ~ 80 (no doubt)
- Working pressure: 80~106 kpa