300W 9A buck power module.
You can build a very nice bench power supply with this module. A 300W bench power supply can cater to most electronic needs today. Of cause, this unit does have many other uses too.
When you need to power up a low voltage device from a high voltage source this unit would be Ideal to take a 24V battery and step down the voltage to a lower voltage.
- Uses a dedicated benchmark IC, and high-precision current sensing resistor, make more stable constant current, (when 20°C to 60°C constant current 5A, temperature drift less than 5%). suitable for LED driver.
- Fixed turn lamp current is 0.1 times the current value (When charging, used to identify whether the battery is fully charged);
- High output current, the max output current can reach 9A.
- Low output ripple, high frequency capacitor reduces output ripple.
- It is not recommended to run this module at 100% capacity for long durations.
NB.This module only supplies 8A for a voltage differential between input and output of 12 volts and 9A for 16 volts. With a narrow voltage range it can deliver up to 7A Continuously!
300W 9A buck power module Specification:
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-down module, constant current and constant voltage module (CC CV), charging module
- Input voltage: 7-40V
- Output voltage: 1.2-35V (continuously adjustable)
- Output Current: 8A Max ( power tube temperature exceeds 65°C please add cooling fan )
- Constant current range :0.2-8A ( adjustable )
- Turn lamp current : constant current value * ( 0.1 ) , turn lamp current and constant current value linkage. For example, constant current value 3A, turn lamp current is set to 0.1 times constant current(0.1 * 3A = 0.3A). When adjust the constant current to 2A , then turn lamp current is 0.1 times constant current (0.1 * 2A = 0.2A).
- Turn lamp current is fixed to 0.1 time in this version( actually turn lamp current value is probably not very accurate ), it is for identify whether the battery is fully charged.
- Dropout voltage: 1V
- Output Power: Maximum power is about 300W, power tube temperature exceeds 65 degrees please add fan.
- Conversion efficiency : up to approximately 95% ( the higher output voltage, the higher the efficiency )
- Operating frequency: 180KHZ
- Output ripple : 20M bandwidth ( for reference only )
- Input 24V Output 12V 5A ripple around 50mV ( excluding noise )
- Operating temperature : Industrial grade (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- No-load current : Typical 20mA (24V step down to 12V)
- Load regulation : ± 1% ( constant voltage)
- Voltage regulation : ± 1%
- Constant accuracy and temperature: actual test , the module temperature changes from 25 degrees to 60 degrees , the change of the constant current value is less than 5% ( constant current value 5A)
- Dynamic response speed : 5% 200uS
- Potentiometer adjustment: clockwise ( increase ) , counterclockwise ( decrease ). The potentiometer close to the input port is for voltage adjust (CV), the potentiometer close to the output port is for current adjust(CC).
- Indicator : double color indicator. When charging the indicator is RED, fully charged is GREEN( No load is green ).
- Output short circuit protection : Yes , constant current ( constant current value you set)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None
- Output prevent backflow : None.
- Wiring: Terminal
- Size:65(L)*47(W)*23.5(H) mm