The AVR ATmega16 Minimum System Development Module is perfect when you have to program a lot of chips. It eliminates the need to struggle with getting the chip in or out of a standard socket. It is also great to use permanently, because of the lack of external components eating away at battery life. It includes an 8Mhz crystal in a socket which you can pull out and replace with a 16Mhz crystal if you wish to run it at 16Mhz.
AVR ATmega16 Minimum System Development Module Specs:
- 32 total I/O pins available.
- The classic minimum system eliminates the hassle of soldering.
- Easily interchange crystal values by pulling out and plugging in a new one. (supplied with 8Mhz Crystal).
- Support chips ATmega16/ATmega32.
- DC power socket available(not regulated)
- 4 sets of power input or output pins are available.
- Onboard reset button.
- Power LED (D1) and a programmable LED (D2).
- A standard ISP download interface