ARPI600 IO Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi
This IO expansion board is unique due to its ability to function as an expansion board for an Arduino Uno, Rasbery Pi, or XBee. You can use this board with any of the processors mentioned to connect more sensors to your system for input, or to connect more outputs to the system.
|1. Arduino connector||Used to connect Arduino Uno and shields|
|2. ICSP interface||Used for Arduino ICSP|
|3. XBee connector||Used to connect XBee communication modules|
|4. Sensor interface||Used to connect sensors|
|5. Raspberry Pi connector||Used to connect Raspberry Pi|
|6. USB to UART|
|7. TLC1543||Analog to digital converter|
|10. 32.768KHz crystal||RTC|
|11. Power indicator|
|12. XBee state LED|
|13. XBee and Arduino reset button|
|14. XBee easy link button|
|15. RTC battery holder||CR1220|
|16. TLC 1543 reference voltage configuration|
|17. RTC jumper|
18. UART jumper:
- When connection P_RX and CP_TX, P_TX and CP_TX and CP_RX respectively, USB to UART is connected to Raspberry Pi serial port.
- When connecting XB_RX and CP_TX, XB_TX and CP_RX respectively, USB to UART is connected to XBee serial port.
- When connecting XB_RX and P_TX, XB_TX and P_RX respectively, Raspberry Pi serial port is connected to XBee serial port.
19. Arduino AD selection jumper:
- Short 2 and 3: Arduino A0-A5 as AD input
- Short 1 and 2: Arduino A0-A5 as digital control.
20. Arduino I2C selection jumper:
- Short the jumper: Arduino A4-A5 as I2C control (The A4-A5 of Arduino AD selection jumper should be opened)
21. Arduino SPI selection jumper:
- Short 1 and 2: Arduino D11-D13 as SPI control (default)
- Short 2 and 3: Arduino D11-D13 as digital control