Due Board - Compatible with Arduino®
The Due is the first ARM-based Arduino development board. This board is based on a powerful 32bit CortexM3 ARM microcontroller made programmable through the familiar Arduino IDE. It increases the computing power available to Arduino users keeping the language as compatible as possible so that many programs will be migrated in a matter of minutes!
Note: Unlike other Arduino boards, the Arduino Due board runs at 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Providing higher voltages, like 5V to an I/O pin could damage the board.
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Outputs Pins: 2
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz